At Bennett Pump Company our highest priority is keeping our employees, family members, customers, suppliers, and communities safe. Bennett is following guidance from the CDC and as a result have implemented several procedures to help do our part to contain the spread of COVID-19.
If you are a customer, distributor, or supplier please know that we maintain our commitment to providing outstanding customer service and support. Bennett has the capability to remain fully functional; whether our employees are working in the office or remotely from their homes.
In addition to providing workplace flexibility, we have implemented further steps to ensure our office and manufacturing facilities are safe for all employees and ensure our business operates uninterrupted to meet our customers’ needs. Some of those additional actions being taken include:
- Contacting all suppliers and service providers to assess individual situations (affected or unaffected by COVID-19)
- Limiting visitation to supplier facilities as well as supplier visits to Bennett facilities
- Tracking the following for all suppliers that have been impacted by COVID-19
- On-hand inventory
- Status of facility (operational or shut down)
- Percent (%) operating capacity of each facility
- Identified supply chain issues
- Future shipment timing and confirmations
- Managing within the global supply chain organization to review daily updates from suppliers
We remain dedicated to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation to ensure we follow the latest directives from local, state, and federal health officials. However, as this is an evolving situation, we will communicate any further changes as they occur.