Bennett’s SB100 four piston, positive displacement meter is a precision device with some part tolerances controlled to within 50-millionths of an inch. For Bennett and many other pump companies around the world, accurate data generation originates in the SB100 precision meter.
- SB100 – Up to 15% Methanol, Ethanol or MTBE
- SB100 AL – Up to 100% Methanol or Ethanol
- SB100 E – Electronic Calibration & 15% Blends
- SB100 E AL – Electronic Calibration % 100% Alcohol
T-75 PUMPING UNITS
Bennett’s Type 75 pumping unit is a positive displacement, sliding vane style pump, which is the best choice for pumping low viscosity liquids such as gasoline and diesel. It incorporates a unique vortex air elimination system that can meet world wide regulatory standards without the need for added shut-down valves.
- T75 HD High Displacement Model – Up to 15% Fuel Blends
- T75 HD AL High Displacement – Up to 100% Alcohol Fuels
T-140 PUMPING UNITS
Bennett’s T140 pumping unit offers customers nominal flow rates of 140lpm (37gpm).
- Accuracy +/- .25% or better from 1.5-26 gpm (4-100lpm)
- Volume per outlet drive shaft revolution of .125 gallons or .5 liters
- Working pressure of 50 psi (3.5 bar)
- Minimum mechanical adjusting increment of .05%
- Factory tested and calibrated prior to shipment
- 100% hydro-static tested prior to shipment